Rapid City Rush vs. Wichita Thunder
12/9: Teddy Bear Toss
Know Before You Go
Thursday, March 9, 2023 - 7:05pm
Friday, March 10, 2023 - 7:05pm
Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 7:05pm (Wrestling Night)
Doors open - 6:00pm Nightly
Please note we are hosting the State 8 Ball Tournament this weekend. Parking lots and pedestrian traffic will be very busy. Please plan accordingly.
Lots E1-E2 and E4-E5 located on the East Side (5th Street/North Haines) and Lots A1-A2 located on the West Side (Mt. Rushmore Road/Central) of the Building will be available for use during this event.
The Premium Parking Lot will be located in Lot B1, please have your digital parking pass downloaded and placed in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay and ready to scan before entering the lot. Premium Parking Passes are not available for purchase
- ADA parking will still be available in that section with an ADA Permit.
DIGITAL TICKET DOWNLOAD
Please make sure to have your tickets downloaded and placed in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay and ready to scan before entering the venue. If you are experiencing issues, please follow the instructions HERE or visit the ticket office located by the Ice Arena main doors.
If you have Print at Home Tickets or Paper Tickets please have them out and ready to scan upon entering the arena.
BLUEPEAK TICKET OFFICES
Ticket Office A will be open from 10:00am-5:00pm and Ticket Office E will open at 5:00pm and will remain open throughout the game. Will Call Tickets will be available at Ticket Office A and Ticket Office E.
Use of any point and click cameras and/or recording devices during this event will be strictly prohibited.
Guests will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds provided for not adhering to the policy
NEW FOOD & DRINK OFFERINGS
If you haven't tried them yet, now is your time! Multiple new food options located throughout the concourse for you and the family to enjoy!
- Sweet Spot: Classic ice cream sundaes, fresh baked cookies and brownies, root beer floats and adult stout beer floats - located by Section E-F
- Rock County Smokehouse: Smoked Chicken Wings and Pulled Pork Sandwiches - located by Section I-H
- Crunch: Gourmet flair on our stadium favorite treat, tortilla chips or crispy tots with toppings like buffalo chicken, pork green chili, or smoked brisket - located by Section M-N
- Fan favorite Carvery: located by Section K
- Nordic Waffles: located by Section D
- Big Cheesy Pizza's and Mac Bowls: located by Section H
Most importantly we are asking you to be respectful to others and to enjoy your time at the hockey game!