Looking For A FUN & EXCITING Job? With FLEXIBLE Hours?
The Monument is seeking fun and flexible individuals for our staff, for various shifts. We are a fun group of people who enjoy our jobs every day and want YOU to become a part of our team. Only great attitudes need to apply!
The Monument is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
TEAM & CULTURE COORDINATOR
The Team & Culture Coordinator position is our in-house Champion of all things PEOPLE! This position is responsible for recruiting and onboarding, team retention, and overall team function for all Full Time and Part Time positions. Additionally, this position will assess, maintain, advance, and expand our team culture and values. We will be looking to this position to lend strategic and operational expertise on all team-related matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the liaison between The Monument and the City of Rapid City Human Resources Department
- Develops a complete understanding of City Human Resource Department Policies and Procedures and coordinate and ensure those policies and procedures are fully implemented at The Monument
- Develops full cycle recruitment to include identifying the talent needs of the various facility teams, creating a recruitment campaign, and fully implementing that ongoing campaign
- Coordinates initial interview processes and procedures and ensure candidates have all questions answered
- Develops and coordinates onboarding for all new hires to include developing an onboarding program that will ensure a positive experience for each new employee; an onboarding program may include development of onboard kits and a tour, introducing new hires to their team members, provide new hires with guidelines, technical assistance, and any other needs
- Training and Development – works with managers to identify needed training requirements and design training programs to help team members grow in their roles and careers at The Monument
- Employee Relations – provides proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of our organization, including acting as a trusted personnel advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team
- Identifies and implements opportunities to improve our team member experiences on a daily basis
- Assesses current culture/incentive programs and proposes innovative ways to improve existing programs
- Develops and implements new culture/incentive programs
- Monitors and tracks team member engagement. Plan and organize internal events and experiences for all team members
- Coordinates content management for our team member portal page on The Monument website
- Works closely with all management staff to develop team and culture and experiences and policies for all departments
- Partners with management to develop and evolve this position and its scope over time
- Serves in rotation with other designated team members as “Manager on Duty” for various events
- Performs other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have proven people experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with demonstrated experience coaching and advising management in all people related topics. This person will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels. Meticulous attention to detail is imperative. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, positive, friendly, and has a great sense of humor! Needless to say, our Champion is a true “people person” with an intense passion for developing, supporting and sustaining great teams. Our Champion will go the extra mile to make sure that everyone on the team is engaged, encouraged, productive, and thus successful – the team’s success is YOUR success!
We understand your time is valuable and encourage you to apply if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university and
- Three (3) years direct related experience and/or training in human resources, employee recruitment, employee retention or onboarding; or a combination of education and experience deemed acceptable to their hiring authority.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Experience with Microsoft Office and common office equipment.
- The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong problem solving and excellent teamwork skills.
- Good time management and organizational attributes are expected.
PART-TIME FRONT OFFICE
Performs varied clerical duties such as typing, report and survey preparation, receptionist functions, the collection of fees, computer data entry, radio communications, filing and other office duties. May require valid driver’s license and some working knowledge of computers and office procedures.
Looking for a qualified, outgoing individual with experience in customer service. Position would mostly work evening and weekends answering and directing phone calls, use of standard office equipment, assisting customers, and answering general questions during events
Must be 18 years of age.
Must be able to read & write English effectively.