Looking For A FUN & EXCITING Job? With FLEXIBLE Hours?
The Monument is seeking fun and flexible individuals for our staff, for various shifts. We are a fun group of people who enjoy our jobs every day and want YOU to become a part of our team. Only great attitudes need to apply!
The Monument is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
FULL-TIME TECH/PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
The Tech/Production Coordinator is responsible for providing facility technical support, including, but not limited to sound, video, computer graphics, and lighting work utilizing The Monument’s systems for shows and events. This includes the setup, programming, operation, tear down and maintenance of all communication,, sound lighting, video production, and visual effects. Hours and shifts will vary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains, repairs and inventories all stage lights, spotlights, video and sound equipment.
- Sets up and operates house sound systems, AV equipment such as projectors and laptops, lighting systems, audio systems, video systems and other equipment (such as sports scoring systems, phone systems, etc).
- Acts as house technician on large events, such as conventions, trade shows, and sporting events, ensuring house systems operate as needed.
- Provides in-house technical production lighting, video, and sound assistance to renters.
- Upgrade and improve systems that fall under our department
- Train employees in stagecraft.
- Cleans and maintains stage area and control rooms.
- Performs stage work, sound, video, and lighting operations pertaining to lessees using the facility.
- Produces, maintains and monitors the audio/visual coverage for events utilizing the various electronic communications systems, including tickers, replay screens, scoreboards, marquees and related equipment.
- Identifies and solves technical programs related to the presentation of events held at the facility.
- Completes necessary reports.
- Performs applicable duties of The Monument Stage Manager in Manager’s absence.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have the ability to communicate throughout all levels of the organization
- be adaptable and can think on their feet
- be willing to accommodate to a flexible work schedule as nights and weekends may be required
We understand your time is valuable, so we encourage you to apply if you possess the following minimum requirements:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in technical theater, stagecraft, product, or related field and
- (4) four years related experience and/or training experience in the technical operations of a public assembly facility such as The Monument, arena, or concert facility, including the repair, maintenance and installation of stage lighting, sound, video production and rigging.
Looking for individuals to set up, run and strike concerts, dance shows, theatre shows, lectures and other events as needed. The number of hours and distribution of hours varies depending on the production schedule. Prior production or theatre experience is a plus, but not required.
These positions are part time and will be on an as needed basis.
Must be 18 years or older.