Guest Services Jobs
General Summary: This position provides command and control of radio communication network during events, and is responsible for the dispatching of correct assets as determined by the situation.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Monitor all radio communications and dispatch the correct department to handle the situation.
- Prioritize calls based on severity of incident or potential risks.
- Keep track of multiple staff and their availability and calls on.
- Keep detailed reports of all calls for service. i.e. times, location, staff sent, how situation was resolved, etc.
- Follow procedures for dispatching personnel in non-emergency and emergency situations.
- Ensure all calls for service are handled in a timely manner and within facility time frames.
- Ensure staff complete required reports for incidents.
- Monitor and control gate access.
- Serve as primary contact to emergency services.
- Assist other security officers when needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma required. Security, Law-Enforcement, or Dispatch Experience preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to operate base station radio. Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple calls taking place at the same time.
This position is indoors. May be exposed to loud noises depending on event.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, and must be able to lift, pull, push or move items up to 25 pounds.
Part time position. Schedule is based on event schedule. Must be able to operate base station radio. Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple calls taking place at the same time.