with special guests Struggle Jennings, Caitlynne Curtis hosted by Josh Adam Meyers
DateSep. 05, 2023
Doors Open1 Hour Prior to Event
Ticket Prices$26.00 - $189.75
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
2022 was a massive, history-making year for the genre-bending singer-songwriter known as Jelly Roll, but 2023 looks just as promising. Performing in Summit Arena on September 5th with tickets going on sale Friday, February 24th.
Jelly opened the year by scoring his first No. 1 on Country radio with the single “Son of a Sinner.” In the last year, Jelly Roll made his Grand Ole Opry debut, scored a two-week Rock chart No. 1 with “Dead Man Walking,” released his BMG/Stoney Creek Records debut album, Ballads of the Broken, and sold out a show at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena. Jelly became the first act this decade to top the Rock charts while simultaneously having a Top 30 song on Country radio, and he is the first artist in Billboard history to do so with debut singles. The Riveting video for his latest release “Need a Favor” is out now.
Additional Ticket Information
- Club LIV (section 114-115 rows 7-17)
- $189.75 - great seats, food and beverage in ClubLIV included in ticket price
- Altitude by BHFCU
- $169.75 - great views, food and beverage in Altitude included in ticket price
Know Before You Go
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT: Guests may enter the building with a clear one (1) gallon zipper lock type bag or a clear stadium bag that is not larger than 12" x 12" x 6". There will be no exceptions.
We will be using walk-thru metal detectors at the request of the promoter. With additional handheld wand detectors to be used as a secondary form of security. If you are uncomfortable with using the walk thru metal detector please notify a staff member.
It is mandatory that no unnecessary bags and/or items are brought to the facility.
PROHIBITED ITEMS for this event are:
- Bags larger than 12"x12"x6" or non-clear bags
- This includes: Large Purses, Backpacks of any kind, Camera Cases, Diaper Bags, Oversized Tote Bags, Clutches And Fanny Packs.
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Selfie sticks
- Video Cameras, Professional Cameras, IPads
- Binocular Cases
- Outside Food/Beverage and Empty Plastic Water Bottles
There will be no exceptions.
ENTRANCES INTO SUMMIT ARENA
- Entrance C located on the South Side of Summit Arena
- Entrance D located on the corner of Mt. Rushmore Road & North Street with a drop off lane
- Summit Arena Connector located by Entrance B inside of the complex.
- Entrance E located on the East side of the complex will also be open to get to Summit Arena.
Most of our parking is located on the East Side of the complex.
- Lots E1-E2 off of 5th Street/North Haines with additional Lots E4-E5 off of New York Street.
- Lots A1-A2 and Lot B2 located on the West Side of the Complex will be available for use during this event.
RESERVED PARKING LOT
Located in Lots B1-B2, please have your digital parking pass downloaded and placed in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay and ready to scan before entering the lot.
- If your vehicle is left over night it MUST BE MOVED by 9am Saturday morning.
- ADA parking will still be available in that section with an ADA permit.
DIGITAL TICKET DOWNLOAD
Please make sure to have your tickets downloaded and placed in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay and ready to scan before entering the venue. If you are experiencing issues, please follow the instructions HERE or visit one of our ticket offices located at Entrance C, Entrance D, or Entrance B.
If you have Print at Home Tickets or Paper Tickets please have them out and ready to scan upon entering the facility.
BLUEPEAK TICKET OFFICES
Ticket Office A by Entrance A will be open at 10:00am - 5:00pm, Ticket Office C by Entrance C and Ticket Office D by Entrance D will be open at 5:00pm. All Bluepeak Ticket Offices will remain open throughout the event. Will Call Tickets will be available at any of the ticket office when they are open.
If you have a ticket that is for FLOOR seats, you will enter the floor thru the Event Level (Level 1), located by Entrance C.
If you have a ticket in sections 100 or 200, you will proceed to the Main Concourse Level (Level 2) which can be accessed by elevators, escalators, grand staircase or Entrance D. When locating your section, use the Portal letter found on both your ticket and in the concourse (Portal A-U). Multiple maps can be found throughout the concourse or ask your nearest Monument Team Member for assistance.
Premium Tickets proceed to the North side on the Main Concourse Level (Level 2)
- Club LIV (Private Club) - located in sections 114 (must show ticket)
- Theatre Box - take elevator or stairs located by Portal M to Level 3 (must show ticket)
- Altitude by BHFCU - take elevator or stairs located by Portal M to Level 4 (must show ticket)
Prices are those paid at the box office when purchasing in person. It does not reflect service & handling fees if purchasing by phone or online.
Ticket Limits for this event are 4.
Orders or combinations of orders by the same person, account, address and/or credit card in excess of order limitations for one event, may be cancelled without notice. This includes tickets ordered through presales. Service charges or other fees associated with costs incurred by the building may be retained.
When placing an order, please use your existing account and do not create a new account to ensure that your ticket purchases are linked to your one and only account, as to not have the accounts flagged as a fraudulent account.